All you have to do is ask.
To become a Freemason you must:
- be a man at least 18 years of age;
- be of good moral character;
- have personal beliefs in a Supreme Being and the resurrection of the soul (the definitions of these terms is up to you);
- decide to become a Mason of your own free will and accord;
- be loyal to your country;
- be dedicated to providing for your family and those dependent upon you;
- have a sincere determination to conduct yourself in a manner that will earn the respect and trust of others; and
- possess a desire to help others through community service and universal benevolence.